The painter should be finished this week.
GJ is in the process of installing new closet doors after they've been painted.
We're bringing furnishings from our home a little at a time.
I have a feeling it will be an on-going, but fun project!
Welcome to the farm where the gate is always open
1 comment:
Oh wow! How wonderful! I would love to have a few acres... like maybe 5 or 10. Big enough for a little house, veggie, herb and flower gardens, a goat, a tree swing, a big picnic table, a camp fire/BBQ pit and a small swimming hole. That sounds like the perfect "American dream" to me.
I would have no idea what to do with 150 acres, as neither hubby or I grew up on a farm. But I admire people who do know how to take care of the land and the animals.
Post a Comment